Why become a DARE member?
Joining DARE is an exciting opportunity to put theory learnt in courses into practise and gain valuable experience working in a team to achieve common goals.
A regular member is one who is part of one of our core teams and perform team tasks/research throughout the year along with their academic commitment. Each team has a team leader who is directly responsible for the team and its members. We also encourage our members to come up with new projects and initiatives.
- Not a first year bachelor student.
- Passionate about rocketry and eager to learn more at all times.
- 10 hours per week. These hours are usually divided over two evenings.
- Membership fee of 35 euros/year, billed biannually.
- TU Delft students are usually preferred due to various administration reasons.
1) DARE conducts two open days for all prospective members
a) The first open day is held in the month of June for present university students.
b) The second open day is focused towards recruiting new university students joining in summer which is held in the last week of September.
Both open days are organized for prospective students to get to know DARE, the projects, labs and talk to senior members to join in the next academic year. You will also get to talk to team leaders in person to know more about the team.
2) DARE also has individual recruitment program; advertised from time to time in faculties, our website and on social media platforms, depending on the society’s needs.
To apply, you will need to follow the following steps:
- Fill the Interest Application form.
- If accepted, we will invite you for an interview.
If you have any questions, please send an email to the DARE Commission of Education.